The idea of memory club rose from the intention to provide continuous support to the students for a longer period of time. It is a right mixture of a systematic training through regular coaching, online support and periodic webinars. Our courses are based on the sound research from the leading memory experts & practitioners worldwide.
What you can expect from this carefully designed course?
At the end of the course, students will be able to :-
- Eliminate learning by repetition (rote learning).
- Reduce your valuable study time.
- Effectively use the mnemonic techniques to memorise any subject.
- Ways to approach the difficult subjects to make it easy.
- Learn the basics of memory.
- Learn Scientific techniques to memorise numerical data's.
The Speed Reading :-
- Speed reading is a skill that enables you to read faster.
- Imagine reading a subject twice or thrice faster than you're reading now.
- Quickly read and remember the subjects you want to learn.
- You can understand the subjects much better with this method.
- Eliminate the old reading habits and develop powerful reading methods.
- Speed reading is a learnable skill.
- Easy ways to memorise scientific data.
- Theories, scientific vocabulary and concepts.
- Periodic tables, chemical formulae's and equations.
- Numbers of any kind such as Atomic mass and Atomic numbers.
- Biological names.
- Easy methods to memorise Mathematical formulas.
- Learn vocabulary.
- Never misspell a word again.
- Remember descriptive sentences for compositions.
- Easy methods to remember the numbers.
- Remember the history dates.
- You can apply these methods to remember any subjects with numbers.
- Remembering numbers will remove the biggest stress from your exam preparation.
- This will be very useful in real life situations too.
- Efficient study methods.
- Note taking tips.
- Revision plan.
- Food habits.
- Time management.
- Ultimate concentration tips.
- Memorising speech.
- Shopping list.
- Telephone numbers.
- General knowledge.
- Revision plan.
- Road maps.
Who should attend this workshop :-
- Students above 7 years of age.
- Students preparing for various competitive exams like IIT-JEE, Medical, CAT, SAT, GMAT, IELTS, IAS, etc.